Who We Serve
Organizations that tackle inequity, create opportunity and inspire creativity make up the fabric of cohesive, vibrant communities.
To survive and thrive in today’s fluid environment, mission-based organizations must build the knowledge, tools and capacities to support continuous adaptation. Ask yourself:
- How will you respond to the evolving needs of your constituents and communities?
- Are you ready to embark on a period of change?
- Have you considered the business implications of your program plans?
- Do your mission, strategy and financial story align in your case for support?
RTA offers a continuum of customized training and consulting services to help your organization adapt in ways that contribute to long-term health and impact.
Navigating change requires new ways of connecting money to strategy, and strategy to mission. Philanthropic leaders are called upon to re-imagine how they structure and deploy investments. Nonprofit leaders must re-conceive of how they raise and manage limited resources to increase their organizations’ effectiveness. Key questions:
- Are your resources aligned to support the outcomes you seek?
- Is your staff equipped to assess readiness for organizational change and risk-taking?
- Are you effectively communicating the impact of your investments?
RTA brings strategic advice and hands-on support to help your foundation strengthen the alignment of money and mission.
RTA understands the conditions and needs of nonprofit organizations. We develop ideas and strategies for strengthening the resources and structures that underpin community impact.
In the process, we create and elevate practical knowledge about what works — and what does not — at both the systems and organizational level.
“Rebecca Thomas is an exceptionally talented professional…
…She has served as a trusted advisor to a wide range of nonprofit organizations and foundations, combining deep expertise with practical savvy that helps leaders plan and implement the changes necessary to achieve their missions. She has a national perspective on critical issues facing the nonprofit sector, and an unusual ability to help people find workable solutions to their distinct challenges. These skills, combined with her upbeat and optimistic temperament, make Rebecca a terrific resource for diverse kinds of organizations and communities.”
What We Do
We help our clients develop their organizations, design and manage critical programs, pursue sound business strategies and communicate strategically with key constituencies.
Success starts with intention. We help our clients align their goals with a game plan.
- Program design and development
- Capitalization strategy
- Organizational development
- Business strategy and planning
Insight springs from experience. As our clients realize the results of their work, we share their learning with the field.
- Communications planning
- Sector & case studies
- Nonprofit finance trainings
- Communications planning
- Storytelling & case-making
- Financial leadership trainings
Strategy without implementation is shelfware. We help our clients get things done.
- Grant due diligence
- Grantee convenings
- Portfolio management
- Organizational assessments
- Program and project management
- Implementation assistance